MacLoggerDX Version 6.22 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.22 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
- JTDX support added.
- Added 2D/3D Map Zoom In/Out Contextual menu.
- Added Keyer @STX Macro TN CUT numbers.
- DXLab Commander emulation bug fixed.
- WSJT-X UDP decoder memory bug fixed.
- Use Mode Groups fixed for Spots panel.
- Fixed K3 polling error.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html