MacDoppler v2.30 released
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacDoppler v2.30, Ham Radio Satellite Tracking Software for your Mac.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat Project. MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
Among the changes and additions to MacDoppler are:
- Requires OS X 10.9+
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
- Notarized by Apple for Gatekeeper.
- Added Icom IC-9700 driver.
- Added Radant AZV Rotor driver.
- Display selected Mode in Track List table.
- Modes Editor requires tone values (e.g. 67.0).
- Set Rotor DTR, RTS on.
- GS-232 Rotor driver improved.
- Enable multiple SiLabs symlinks based on serial number.
- Disable Tuning Dial Tracking for single frequency FM channels.
- Remember macOS Full Screen state across sessions.
- Fixed macOS 10.14.4 3D bug.
- Fixded Import Keps (merge) bug.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.