SatSat for IOS version 1.4.7 has been released
SatSat, by Fabrice Aneche is a satellite tracking software, for radio amateurs, scientists or hobbyists.
It displays current and next passes for any satellites, it also provides beacons frequencies to listen to.
- SatSat works totally offline, with its own predictions and maps.
- Watch where the ISS or any other satellites are in real time.
- Add future passes to your calendar.
- SatSat automatically fetch updated satellites data.
- Get radio beacon frequencies for active satellites.
- Doppler shift
What’s New in Version 1.4.7
- Fix issue with AO-85 (bogus TLE)
- Fetch Transponders from Github
- Added UX issue tracker
SatSat is available for free download on the Apple App Store.