JT-Bridge v3.1 has been released
Anders Östlund (SM0THU) has released a major upgrade, version 3.1.0 of JT-Bridge.
JT-Bridge acts like a bridge between WSJT-X and your logging application. It features:
- Displays CQs from WSJT-X
- Double-click on a CQ to reply in WSJT-X
- Check QSO and QSL status of calls, DXCC entities, CQ zone, ITU zone, State, IOTA, Grid and Continent in your logging application
- Send logged QSOs from WSJT-X to your logging application
- Support for Aether, MacLoggerDX and RUMlogNG logging applications
- Send notifications to OS X Notification Center for unworked or unconfirmed items.
- Send a notification to OS X Notification Center when you are called
- Read transceiver frequency from your logging application
- Set transceiver frequency via MacLoggerDX or RUMlogNG
- Control the PTT via your logging application
- QRZ or HamQTH call book lookup
- Show LoTW and eQSL users
- Show distance and bearing to CQ caller
- Show information about the station worked with WSJT-X
- Macro buttons with information about the station being worked
- Mark CQs with strikethroughed text, if the CQ specifies a call area that you are not within.
- NEW: Support for FT4
- NEW: Use ADIF from WSJTX when logging to MacLoggerDX and RUMlogNG
- NEW: Right-Click in table to open Call Book in browser
- NEW: Support for contest exchange when logging to MacLoggerDX and RUMlogNG
- FIX: Heard messages to unknown compound callsigns (<…>) was not shown.
- FIX: Filter for Worked/Confirmed State and IOTA did not work
- FIX: Only remove duplicated WSJT-X messages of decodes and logged QSOs
OS X 10.11 El Capitan and above
Instructions on setting up and running JT-Bridge documentation page.
As always, JT-Bridge can be downloaded free-of-charge here.