KLog v0.9.8 released
After several months of development, Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has released v0.9.8 of the free KLog logging software for macOS, Linux and Windows.
KLog 0.9.8 comes with Hamlib to connect your rig. It also adds the new FT4 mode and some other bugfixes.
The Changelog shows:
- New feature: Basic Hamlib support.
- Fixed a bug in the SQL update database.
- Fixed a bug in the DXCCWidget.
- Fixed a bug in the QSO per hour stats.
- Added th FT4 mode.
- Updated translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Danish (TNX Joe), Finnish (TNX Kristjan), French (F4HWL), German (TNX Burkhard), Spanish (EA4TV).
As always, Klog is available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. KLog mailing lists are available for users and developers.