KLog v0.9.8.1 released
After several months of development, Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has released v0.9.8.12 of the free KLog logging software for macOS, Linux and Windows.
KLog 0.9.8.1 Changelog
- Added the Es’hail / QO-100 satellite.
- UI: Satellite list, propagation modes and others are now shown sorted. (TNX Isabel)
- UI: Added default values to the infoWidget (Continent, Prefix, CQ, ITU…). (TNX Isabel)
- UI: RX/TX Freq in Satellite tab are also in red/black depending on the frequency being out/in of ham bands.
- UI: Mode selected is now changing the RST format and default values for some modes.
- Bugfix: Editing a QSO to remove a comment was not properly working. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: Worked & Confirmed QSO numbers are now aligned in the Awards tab. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: KLog.pro is now fixed to compile in Linux. (TNX KB2YSI)
- Bugfix: Improved how the DXMarathon was managed when disabled.
- Bugfix: Improved how DXCC Award was updated after one QSO was added. (TNX Isabel)
- Fixed a bug in the SQL update database.
As always, Klog is available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. KLog mailing lists are available for users and developers.