MacDoppler v2.31 released
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacDoppler v2.31, Ham Radio Satellite Tracking Software for your Mac.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat Project. MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
Among the changes and additions to MacDoppler are:
- Requires OS X 10.9+
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatible.
- Zero offsets button shows status of Tuning Dial Tracking (10.10+).
- Added user_grids.dat file.
- Improved Icom IC-821H, IC-910, IC-9100, IC-9700 drivers.
- Log AO-07 as AO-7 for LoTW.
- Fixed 2D Map Location label bug.
- Fixed DCU-1 rotor driver bug.
- Fixed 115,200 baud radio bug.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.