SmartSDR for iOS v3.4.01 Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v3.4.01 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store.
This App requires a FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6000 Signature Series Software Defined Radio (SDR) Device. However, the App also contains a FlexRadio Simulator (Demo Mode) that provides an approximation of the App’s features so you can evaluate this App even without owning a FLEX-6000 SDR.
3.4.01 This version contains the following changes and improvements:
- New FT8 Tool (iPad only). It is now possible to run FT8 straight from your iPad without needing a PC.
- SmartControl support
- iOS 13 compatibility
- Additional minor bug fixes and improvements
3.1.08 This update contains the following changes and improvements:
- With this update, the BandMap feature is now included for free
- The BandMap now includes the 1.25 Meter and the 70 cm Band
- Memories can now also be displayed on the Panadapter
- The vertical location of Spots and Memories can now be adjusted for better reading
- A 1750 Hz Tone burst has been added to the DTMF Menu which has been renamed to Tone
- The Tone burst and DTMF duration can now be adjusted
- Fixed a bug when using the App for Remote Control of a Radio with Firmware before 3 and SmartLink
3.1.05 This update contains some minor fixes and improvements.
- Also, the German translations have been updated and some corrections for Dutch are included.
3.1.04 This update fixes an issue where there was no TX Audio, if another client would change the MIC Input.