MacLoggerDX Version 6.25 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.25 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatible.
- Catalina 3D Retina bug fixed.
- Added CQ Zones to spots panel.
- Added FTdx101MP driver.
- Added IC-775A driver.
- eQSL moved confirmations folder on their server.
- Extract ADIF tags SIG: and SIG_INFO: from the comments field.
- Improved WSJT-X Radio connection for some radios.
- Fixed Auto Tune Mode First bug.
- Fixed WSJT-X DXS multiple lookups.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html