SmartSDR for iOS v3.06.04 Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v3.06.04 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store.
This App requires a FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6000 Signature Series Software Defined Radio (SDR) Device. However, the App also contains a FlexRadio Simulator (Demo Mode) that provides an approximation of the App’s features so you can evaluate this App even without owning a FLEX-6000 SDR.
3.06.04 This update contains the following improvements and new features:
- Some fixes for Home Kit and iOS 13.2
- For FT8 it is now possible to select the TX (and RX) frequency on the Panadapter by long-tapping at the desired frequency
- FT8 spots can now be displayed on a Map (Globe)
- In FT8 new Option “only show calling CQ”
- In FT8, the RX list is now larger in landscape mode
- The FT8 Skimmer now also shows the db Values on the Info screen
- Some new Settings were added
- Some FT8 and FT8 Skimmer improvements