MacLoggerDX Version 6.26 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.26 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatible.
- Update 2D & 3D Grey Line when spots are quiet.
- Added JS8Call logging.
- Added Distance to Log
- Driver Hz limit increased to 64 bit.
- Added Club Log CQ Zone suggestions.
- Added Auto Rotate to Bands panel.
- Fix uploads for non-admin accounts.
- Fix symlinks for non-admin accounts.
- IC-7100 Data mode.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html