KLog version 1.1 has been released
Jaime Robles, EA4K, has released version 1.1 of the free KLog logging software the multiplatform free hamradio logger for macOS, Linux and Windows. This release includes several improvements and bug fixes.
May 2020 – 1.1
- Improvement: Search widget has been improved.
- Improvement: Callsigns are always checked to be a good callsign before they are saved to the log, imported and exported to ADIF.
- Improvement: Removed some death code.
- Improvement: If TX Freq & RX Freq are the same, only TX Freq is exported.
- Improvement: New functions to check calls when importing ADIF logs.
- Improvement: Improved how CTY.CSV (country files) is working.
- UI: Widget to show the QSOs to be exported to ADIF & LoTW.
- UI: Widget to show the QSOs updated from ADIF & LoTW.
- UI: Clear the UI also clears the status of a DXCC in the Band status widget.
- UI: Added a checkbox to easily enable/disable the real time in the QSO entry box.
- UI: Passwords are now hidden in the UI when entered.
- BugFix: Only QSOs are now updated when data is uploaded from LoTW.
- BugFix: DXCC & WAZ information was updated twice when removing a QSO.
- BugFix: DXCC & WAZ count.
- BugFix: Fixed one SQL query on satellite.
- Bugfix: Fixed the print function. (JL3OXR).
- Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Spanish (EA4K).
You can download KLog and find more information about it on the KLog website at: