MacLoggerDX Version 6.29 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.29 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatible.
- Added Log Confirmed/Unconfirmed popup.
- Added radio CW Keyer support for IC-7410, IC-9700.
- Start dxcluster after db loaded.
- Maintain Log selections after sort.
- QSL Remarks free-form.
- ADIF export EQSL_QSL_RCVD bug fixed.
- Improved window save position.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html