KLog version 1.2 has been released
Jaime Robles, EA4K, has released version 1.1 of the free KLog logging software the multiplatform free hamradio logger for macOS, Linux and Windows. This release includes several improvements and bug fixes.
Aug 2020 – 1.2
- New feature: KLog proposes to do a database backup before it is upgraded so data can be recovered if there is any problem.
- Improvement: When receiving the status from WSJT-X the RX frequency is also updated with the same TX freq.
- Improvement: Dates and Times are now together and it is possible to sort the log based on date & time. Date format has been overall updated.
- Improvement: Search is now more confortable as the search does not start inmediately after a key is pressed but some time after so it’s possible to enter more letters and reduce the search time.
- Bugfix: Fixed the DB update processes.
- Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Italian (TNX IU5HIU), Spanish (EA4K).
You can download KLog for free and find more information about it on the KLog website at: