MacLoggerDX Version 6.30 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.30 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatible.
- Preliminary macOS 11 (Big Sur) support.
- Added Icom IC-705 driver.
- Added OpenWeather local weather.
- Added WSJT spot Locator.
- Added full size QSL Image rotate.
- Added MY_SIG: and MY_SIG_INFO: ADIF.
- Added MFSK/FST4 ADIF submode.
- Added 3D Mip Map check box.
- Added Radio Settings table.
- VFOLoggingOffset (Transverter) preserved across sessions.
- Intermittent fillInVUCCStats crash fixed.
- 3D Map labels fixed for 30 bit screens.
- 3D Map artifacts fixed for some video cards.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html