KLog version 1.3 has been released
Jaime Robles, EA4K, has released version 1.3 of the free KLog logging software the multiplatform free hamradio logger for macOS, Linux and Windows. This release includes several improvements and bug fixes.
October – 1.3.1
– Translations: Croatian (TNX M0NKC).
October – 1.3
– Improved the search widget to make searching much quicker.
– Improved the Edit of QSO related to the default QSL sent status.
– Improved the QRZ.com & DXHeat.com queries from the log & search window.
– Improved the UDP datagram receiver to ensure it is working multicast.
– UI: KLog remembers the size of the window from last execution. (TNX EA5WA)
– UI: The Station Callsign and number of QSOs in the current log is shown in the windows title.(TNX G4MKT)
– New feature: KLog now search for the call as the user enters for previously QSOs with that call. (TNX EA5WA)
– Adds an “.adi” file extension to the log ADIF files if not added by the user. (TNX G4MKT)
– When reading a log from LoTW, if there are new QSOs not present on the current logfile, KLog offers the option to import them.
– Bugfix: It was not possible to add a log if the date and Station Callsign were the same. Now operators and comments are also taken into consideration.(TNX G4MKT)
– Bugfix: The export of QSOs without an station callsign defined was failing.(TNX G4MKT)
– Bugfix: When reading a log from LoTW, the list of QSOs were not shown at the end. (TNX EA5WA)
– Bugfix: Comment in the new log widget was converted to uppercase. (TNX G4MKT)
– Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Italian (TNX IU5HIU), Spanish (EA4K).