Aether v1.6.9 now available
Andrew Madsen (AC7CF) has announced the availability of v1.6.9 of his Aether logbook program.
Important Note: This is a beta release. As such, it may have known and unknown bugs. If you find any issues, please report them by emailing [email protected].
This update includes new features and fixes for issues reported by users of Aether 1.6.7. This version also adds support for Macs with Apple Silicon, and macOS Big Sur. This version of Aether requires OS X 10.13.4 High Sierra or later. See below for a detailed list of changes:
- Universal app with support for Macs with Apple Silicon*
- Support for macOS Big Sur*
- Fixed crashes that some users saw when uploading to eQSL.cc and LoTW
- Fixed failure to log in to the QRZ.com XML feed if the password contained certain special characters
- Fixed failure to upload to LoTW and eQSL for some users
- Fixed incorrect power reading on IC-7800
- Add support for Icom IC-7850 and IC-7851
All changes since Aether 1.6.7 (1649) are listed here. Those that are new in this release are marked with an asterisk (*).
As always, Aether is available from Open Reel Software, or via the Mac App Store. Priced at $39, a free trial of Aether is available from the Open Reel Software website.