Fldigi v4.1.16 now available
The development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v4.1.16. This maintaneance release of Fldigi brings several bug fixes, performance improvements and several new features..
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 4.1.16 – Fri Nov 13 08:18:00 2020
* Update distibution cty.dat data files
dated 12 November 2020
* Update to Greek po files
* fix MODE_THOR_FIRST entry.
* fix MODE_DOMINOEX_FIRST entry.
* track colors not correctly shown on tracking indicators
* change sample rate to be keyed to cw decoder samplerate
* update user configuration panel
* nullptr is defined in _null.h
* fix kml file clean up code
* update to current gcc version
Phase and FEC quality display
* Add phase-accuracy display for PSK modes (non-PSK31)
* Added better FEC confidence code to THOR
Add new platform optimizations
* added new –enable-optimizations options to ./configure
RaspberryPi 1,2,3,4 [rpi1, rpi2, rpi3, rpi4]
BeagleBone Black [bbb]
Optimize for sse4 [sse4]
Use AVX extensions [avx, avx2]
i486, i686 [i486, i686]
ARM CPU-native [nativeARM]
Updated Doxygen Sourcecode Docs
* Now renders to SVG for graphics (doxygen 1.18)
* Fixed scripts for Cppcheck 1.9 changes
* Added auto-installer for packages on Debian-like systems
* Improved main page: index.html
* fix slow start caused by font fixed/proportional enumeration
fixed evaluator moved to separate thread during first
instantiation of Font_Browser class. Actual time to enumerate
2650 fonts on an i5 3.2 GHz system is approximately 25
seconds. Background process does not effect UI, but selection
of fixed fonts in font browser dialog may not show all of the
fixed fonts until the evaluator thread exits.
PSK Reporter query
* request fails to pskreporter, caused by hard coded request to NWS
pskreporter site very slow in responding to connect request; caused UI to freeze.
change request process to separate thread
Logbook compile warning
* replace strncpy with “*comma_position =”