MacLoggerDX Version 6.31 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.31 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 11 (Big Sur) supported.
- Apple M1 Silicon (Universal) application.
- Added Log panel No QSL Sent filter.
- Added WSJT-X multicast subscription.
- Improved WSJT-X CAT.
- Added IC-705 symlink.
- Added reset confirmations 30 day option.
- Added 2D Map prefs Grey Line check box.
- Added broadcast_ip_address Terminal pref.
- Added Spots prefs Reject Duplicate Calls.
- Added Log filtered unique calls total.
- Added 15 Minute age spots.
- Missing ADIF QSO_DATE_OFF import tag fixed.
- Export SOTA bug fixed.
- symlinks fixed on macOS 10.12.
- Flex SmartSDR Radio spots bug fixed.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html