KLog version 1.4.4 has been released
Jaime Robles, EA4K, has released version 1.4.4 of the free KLog logging software the multi-platform free ham radio logger for macOS, Linux and Windows. This release includes several improvements and bug fixes.
This version of KLog adds support for online services like LoTW, QRZ.com, ClubLog and eQSL.cc. It is still basic level but it will allow you to:
– Upload & download your QSL confirmations to LoTW.
– Check for calls in QRZ.com and fill your QSOs automatically.
– Upload your log to QRZ.com, ClubLog and eQSL.cc.
WSJT-X will update how QSOs are sent to the loggers in its next version and KLog is already prepared for it.
In addition, many bugs have been fixed.
- Bugfix: QSOs received from WSJT-X may not be saved properly.
- Bugfix: ClubLog, eQSL.cc and QRZ.com were losing one setting. (TNX EA5WA)
Enjoy KLog and join the Telegram groups and mailing list to discuss about KLog!