SkookumLogger v3.1.4 now available
Bill Myers, K1GQ has released version 3.1.4 of the contest logging software SkookumLogger for macOS.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest logging program suitable for the most demanding contester. It runs on MacOS, supporting single-mode and and mixed-mode events on 13 bands between 160m and 23cm. SkookumLogger requires a K1EL WinKeyer or a YCCC SO2R Box to send CW.
Some SkookumLogger Features
- Any number of QSOs per log
- Duplicate checking as callsigns are entered
- Partial callsign matching against Super Check Partials (SCP) database and log
- Integrated download of the SCP and cty.dat databases
- Exchange Archive database (like personal call history files)
- Separate activity table windows (like band maps) for each contest band
- Multiplier checksheets for countries, regions, prefixes, zones, locators, other
- Time Tracker and Rate Tracker panels
- Score window with band breakdown and scoring for most contests
- Bidirectional DX Cluster packet spotting interface, with skimmer and QSX support
- CW keyboard mode
- Great circle map with terminator overlay
- SkookumNet networking for multi-operator/multi-transmitter configurations
- Green Heron, Easy Rotor and SARTEK rotator interfaces
- Elecraft KPA500 and KPA1500, ACOM 2000A, and Alpha 87A amplifier interfaces
- Elecraft KAT500 antenna tuner interface
- YCCC SO2R Box interface including its WinKeyer emulation
- YCCC MOAS antenna switch interface with antenna pattern overlays on the great circle map
- Cabrillo export for submitting log entries
- ADIF and CSV export for moving contest QSOs to a general-purpose logger
- Automated log submission via Apple Mail and via Web browser
- Statistics report for post-contest analysis of your contest log
- CW Practice mode for developing your running skills off the air
Version 3.1.4 New features
- Winter Field Day.
- Florida QSO Pary In Florida.
- Wisconsin QSO Party In Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin QSO Party Outside Wisconsin.
- European DX Contest.
- Diversity mode controls for K3 in Radio menus.
- Distribute and Rover Cabrillo station categories.
- Reorganized New Log Chooser menu items.
- Updated February NA Sprint start date.
- Enabled hardware flow control for TS590S. Thanks N1JM.
- Relocated P3 options items from Radios window to new P3 Panadapter window.
- Replaced “Radio Has P3” control with automatic detection when enabling a K3.
- Corrected band code definitions for Yaesu FT950, FT1000, FT1000MP, FTDX3000.
- “Enable PTT” in Morse Keyers window no longer leaves PTT disabled. Thanks DL1YCF.
- The rotary antenna pattern on map windows was failing to track rotator heading unless the Rotators window was opened.
- Attempted again to address a crash when saving a new QSO. Thanks M4J and AF8A.