MacLoggerDX Version 6.33 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.33 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.13+.
- macOS 11 (Big Sur) supported.
- Apple M1 Silicon (Universal) application.
- Yaesu FTdx10 driver added.
- 4M added to FTdx101.
- Added Include Details to Tweet QSO.
- Added Maps single-click spot lookup.
- Added Debug Log size warning.
- Bearing HUD transparency in Light mode fixed.
- Import ADIF MY_SIG and MY_SIG_INFO into comments.
- Passwords with “&” bug fixed.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html