KLog version 1.5.3 has been released
KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, ClubLog integration, WSJT-X, DX-Marathon support and much more!
Version 1.5.3 contains Bugfixes, optimization and new features, including:
- Bugfix: Fixes the DataBase update process to add the Q65 mode.
- Bugfix: Unexpected Setup dialog behavior. (Closes issue #178) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Time is not in UTC when “Log in real time” is uncheck. (Closes issue #179) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Missing translation in SoftwareUpdateDialog. (Closes issue #180) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Inconsistency text in Tip#2. (Closes issue #182) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Missing Translation string in SetupPageMisc::createUI. (Closes issue #185) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: When LoTW service was no enabled, KLog insisted to show the QSOs to be exported.
- Bugfix: Setup->Satellites did not show a correct Short name. (Closes issue #192) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Removal DX Cluster unexpected disconnection. (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Tip #21 was not shown. (Closes issue #184) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: TQSL was not properly found on macOS. (Closes issue #195) (TNX K0JM)
- Enhancement: Improved the readability of the DX Cluster window. (TNX foldynl)
- Updated the KLog tips.
- Translation: Czech (TNX OK1MLG), Spanish.
- Bugfix: Complex calls like K/EA4K/P were identified as wrong calls. (Closes issue #177) (TNX PA3FNT)
- Added the GitHub repository to find new releases due to the issue with savannah.nongnu.org
- New feature: F4 toggles the real time status (on/off).
- Improvements on call identification management on user input.
- Bugfix: Editing removes QTH and name (Closes issue #113)
- Bugfix: Some complex calls (i.e. F/EA4K) were causing a crash unders some conditions.
- Bugfix: DX Entity of some complex calls where not properly identified. (Closes issue #8).
Enjoy KLog and join the Telegram groups and mailing list to discuss about KLog!
You can download KLog for free and find more information about it on the KLog website at: