KLog version 1.8.5 has been released
KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog brings another many times requested feature. The possibility to select the fields to be shown in the Log view as you can see in the manual.
Oct 2021 – 1.8.5
- Bugfix: Station callsign was not shown on window title. (Closes #347)
- Bugfix: Received QSOs from LoTW were shown as to be sent. (Closes #358)
- Improvement: Message of the mainwindow has been updated. (Closes #361)
- Improvement: Logs to be uploaded to LoTW are only shown from the current log. (Closes #362)
- Improvement: Logs to be uploaded to ClubLog are only shown from the current log. (Closes #363)
- New feature: It is now possible to enable/disable the callsign check. (Closes #186)
- Removed dead & commented code.
- Improved how mainCallsign & Station callsigns are used.
- QRZ.com queries are disabled if QRZ.com returns a non-subscribed user answer.
You can download KLog from:
I hope you enjoy KLog!