MacDoppler v2.43 released
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacDoppler v2.43, Ham Radio Satellite Tracking Software for your Mac.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defense Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat Project. MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
Among the changes and additions in this version of MacDoppler are:
- Requires OS X 10.13+
- macOS 11,12 (Big Sur, Monterey) supported.
- Apple M1 Silicon (Universal) application.
- Over the Horizon degrees Doppler before & after pass.
- Offsets loaded for main sat when Track List off.
- Only auto download keps if server file is newer.
- Added 3D Map labels Font Scaling.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.