KLog 2.2.1 released – Bugfixes on call identification
KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS! KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, ClubLog integration, WSJT-X, DX-Marathon support and much more! KLog is available in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, Danish, English, Finish, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
Klog 2.2.1 released – Bugfixes on call identification – Aug 2022 – 2.2.1
- Bugfix: Temporary bugfix for Setup eLog Page preventing crash on start. (Closes #489)
- Bugfix: Temporary quick fix to prevent call validation in some classes that may cause errors. (Opens #490)
- Bugfix: Config for real time for clublog was not properly managed.
- Bugfix: Calls like EA4K/MM were identified like Scotland, not maritime.
- Improvement: Code improvement in the Setup of eLogs.
- Tests: Tests for SetupPageElog added.
You can download the latest version of KLog for free from:
Don’t forget to join the Telegram groups or the Mailing list to receive the latest information!
You can find more information on the KLog website at: http://www.klog.xyz