HAM-Toolbox version 1.0.3 released
HAM-Toolbox is the ultimate utility App for every HAM-Radio Operator
HAM-Toolbox provides a variety of useful Tools to help you operating your HAM-Radio.
The Tools are ranging from activity monitoring Tools like DX-Cluster and PSK-Reporter, to Tools helping you with resource information like Bandplan, Glossary, AWG and many more Tools.
HAM-Toolbox is a universal app — with a one-time purchase you gain access to all of the following Tools on your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Reverse Beacon Network
- Beacons (especially NCDXF)
- DTMF Generator
- CW Encoder and Decoder
· LOGBOOK: HAM-Toolbox comes with a fully featured Logbook.
- Inspect and edit your existing QSOs
- Easy-to-use logging interface
- Maintenance (Data completion from QRZ.com, Duplicates finder, Mass change)
- LOTW and QRZ.com log submission
- Integrated Call-Lookup with possibility to update QSO
- Worked/Needed statistics for CQ-Zones, ITU-Zones and DXCCs
- Map with worked grid locators representation
- iCloud-Sync with multiple devices (compatible with SDR-Control and SmartSDR)
- Ohm’s law
- dB Conversion
Find out more here: https://ham-toolbox.com
Read the Manual: https://go-to.me/hamtoolbox-manual
Changes in version 1.0.3:
This update contains the following changes and improvements:
- A variety of useful Weblinks are now available under the Resource Tab
- Gray-Line presentation has been optimized
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
HAM-Toolbox is available now on the App Store for $8.99. Once purchased, you can download the app on your iPhone, iPad and on your computer.