xCluster for iPad® version 1.5.05 released.
Spots are created using the latitude and longitude of the DX station and spotter. The program has an internal call parsing component to determine the country for each call but can use QRZ.com for more accurate location data. Lookup priority is QRZ.com with the the call parser as a backup.
DX spots can be displayed on a map or in a tabular form. Alerts for specific stations, bands or countries may be set and will be highlighted in the list and on the map.
A number of major telnet clusters are built in along with DXSummit and PSK Reporter. PSK Reporter will display other stations that can hear your signal. You must be running WSJT-X or FLDIGI and have it configured correctly to work.
A full user manual is available at https://w6op.com
You may contact the author with questions, suggestions or issues at [email protected]
- Display dx spots on a map and in a list
- Predefined cluster servers and websites
- Filter by band and call sign
- Set alerts for display in the list and on the map
- Alerts can be set by country, band and call sign
- Save alerts in iCloud
- Built in call parser if QRZ.com is unavailable
- Freeform cluster command input
- Zoom and pan the map display
Version 1.5.05 incorporates the following changes:
- Bug fixes and typos.
- Fixed bug where deleting alert would crash App.
- Added wildcard embedded in call for alert ie.W*OP
- Added version info to settings panel.
- Added selector to enable/disable centering the map on users location.
xCluster for iPad can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store.