SDRangel v7.12.0 released
SDRAngel is a multi platform general purpose software defined radio program that supports many SDR hardware.
SDRangel uses include:
- ADS-B Decoder: Decodes aircraft ADS-B data and plots aircraft positions on a map
- NOAA APT Decoder: Decodes NOAA weather satellite images (in black and white only)
- DVB-S: Decodes and plays Digital TV DVB-S and DVB-S2 video
- AIS: Decodes marine AIS data and plots vessel positions on a map
- VOR: Decodes VOR aircraft navigational beacons, and plots bearing lines on a map, allowing you to determine your receivers position.
- DAB+: Decodes and plays DAB digital audio signals
- Radio Astronomy Hydrogen Line: With an appropriate radio telescope connected to the SDR, integrates and displays the Hydrogen Line FFT with various settings, and a map of the galaxy showing where your dish is pointing. Can also control a dish rotator.
- Radio Astronomy Solar Observations: Similar to the Hydrogen line app, allows you to make solar measurements.
- Broadcast FM: Decoding and playback. Includes RDS decoding.
- Noise Figure Measurements: Together with a noise source you can measure the noise figure of a SDR.
- Airband Voice: Receive multiple Airband channels simultaneously
- Graves Radar Tracker: For Europeans, track a satellite and watch for reflections in the spectrum from the French Graves space radar.
- Radio Clocks: Receive and decode accurate time from radio clocks such as MSF, DCF77, TDF and WWVB.
- APRS: Decode APRS data, and plot APRS locations and moving APRS enabled vehicles on a map with speed plot.
- Pagers: Decode POCSAG pagers
- APRS/AX.25 Satellite: Decode APRS messages from the ISS and NO-84 satellites, via the built in decoder and satellite tracker.
- Channel Analyzer: Analyze signals in the frequency and time domains
- QSO Digital and Analog Voice: Decode digital and analog voice. Digital voice handled by the built in DSD demodulator, and includes DMR, dPMR and D-Star.
- Beacons: Monitor propagation via amateur radio beacons, and plot them on a map.
The latest release, v7.12.0 includes the following changes and fixes:
New ILS demodulator plugin
A new demodulator in the air domain thanks to @srcejon More details can be found here If you can or prefer read French there is a pretty good description of the ILS system here
Other changes and fixes
- Heatmap: added 10 MS/s and fixed bandwidth limit. PR #1638
- Correct settings keys for Satellite Tracker settings dialog. Fixes #1642. PR #1643
- Add UTC data time in radiometerand more. Fix #1640. PR #1644
- DATV demod: processing optimizations should make it more usable
- Add missing setting ket in Rotator Controller. Fix #1642. PR #1645
- Fix missing GUI connections in Radio Astronomy plugin. Scan for features on startup. PR #1646
- Fix settings keys in Star Tracker (Rename to settings to match). PR #1646
More information, documentation and support can be found on the SDRangel website at SDRangel.org.
You can download the latest version of SDRangel from github