MacLoggerDX Version 5.51 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.51 of MacLoggerDX has been released. What’s New in this version:
- Added Voice Recorder to Keyer (10.7+).
- Added SmartSDR 1.1 support.
- Added Tweet logged QSOs in real time (10.8+).
- Added Local Weather to local time servers.
- Improved handling of skimmer spots.
- Added Font popup to QSL panel.
- Added Bands Worked and Bands Confirmed to WAS Awards panel.
- Added Yaesu FTdx1200 driver.
- Added Ten-Tec Argonaut VI driver.
- Fixed Yaesu FT-100, FTdx1200, 3000, 5000, 9000,
- FT-450, 950, 2000 Alternate VFO bug.
- Radio driver Command Delay fixed.
- Improved energy management.
- RSTR/S persistent values fixed.
- 2D/3D Map display of Rotor bearing (only rotor controllers with read back).
- FT-950 VFO B, Split bug fixed. MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html