KLog v0.9.2.6 released
Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has just released v0.9.2.6 of the free KLog logging software for OS X, Linux and Windows.
Several things that been improved in this release however, the main new feature is that KLog will now automatically check if there is a new version on every program start or whenever the user manually requests. This feature will warn you if there is an updated version of KLog so you can keep your KLog updated.
The changes of this 0.9.2.6 version are below:
May 2017 – 0.9.2.6
- Check updates feature added. On start or when user desires KLog checks if there is one updated version available.
- Simplified the way new logs are added, importing the general StationCallsign & Operators as default for new logs.
- Improved the way first start was managed when no entity information was loaded.
- GUI: Application icon is now shown in the application windows.
- GUI: Updated some messages & tips.
- GUI: DXCluster offers the Station Callsign as default value to connect.
- GUI: Some menu minor reorganization.
- Console: Added a few commands to the console command.
- Changed the World class to be able to import files from any folder.
- Changed how some non ARRL valid entities are managed to show the common name (Sicily / Italy).
- BugFix: When manually importing a new CTY.CSV, although data was updated, it was not shown until next KLog start.
- BugFix: In the others tab, the DXCC was sometime not correctly identified.
- BugFix: Update on the DXCC widget caused no data to be shown if some columns were selected.
- BugFix: Identification is a band was HF or VHF was not always properly done.
- BugFix: Some improvements in data quality when exporting an ADIF file.
- BugFix: When importing an ADIF file, if the file was not correct it was not possible to cancel the whole importing process.
- Some minor changes on source code to optimize and improve.
- Translations updated: Croatian (TNX M0NKC), Japanese (TNX JL3OXR) & Spanish (EA4TV).
As always, Klog is available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. Mailing lists are available for users and for developers.
You can download KLog for free for Linux/Windows/OSX in the KLog download page.