MacLoggerDX v6 released
Before Christmas, Don Agro announced the first full release of MacLoggerDX v6. Version 6 requires a new registration and registration numbers, with discounts available for those having purchased MacLogger DX v5 after 1 November 2014.
Among the enhancements in this first release of Version 6 are:
- Display DXCluster spots in dogparkSDR
- MacLoggerDX/dogparkSDR port conflict fixed
- uH Router Version 1.93 (K2NP) included in Extras
- Added Alfa Spid ROT1 driver
- Added reloadLog AppleScript command
- Update Selected Log Entries speeded up x2.5
- Improved Station location entry.
MacLoggerDX v6 requires an Intel 64-bit processor and OS X v10.9 or newer. MacLoggerDX v6 can be downloaded here.