dogparkSDR v1.02 released
Version 1.02 of dogparkSDR, from MacLoggerDX developer Dog Park Software, is now available for download. dogparkSDRis a Native Mac client for the Flex Radio Systems Signature series SDR Radios.
v1.02 adds several new features and fixes, including:
- HUD level changed from dBm to averaged S-Units.
- Display DXCluster spots worked status (MLDX V6).
- Added Panadapter Max Bandwidth popup.
- Added mouse MHz display to Panadapter view.
- Added Transmit Bandwidth steppers.
- Improved Profiles.
- Fixed intermittent disconnect crash.
- Fixed built-in audio bug.
Version 1.02 of dogparkSDR can be downloaded here and is a free update for all Version 1 customers.
dogparkSDR requires OS X 10.9+ and an Intel 64-bit processor. While a free demo is available, it is time limited to 20 minutes per session. A full Single User License is available for $95 from the Dog Park Software website