Fldigi v3.23.16 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v3.23.16.
This version of Fldigi is a maintenance release with a variety of bug fixes and several new features. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
- Maintenance release
- changed frequency conversion to avoid rounding
- removed sendFreq response to a frequency change
when N3FJP logger is xcvr controlling program
GPIO PTT (Raspberry pi)
- GPIOport not being saved to fldigi_def.xml configuration file. Corrected fluid file control functions.
- Modified selection logic for all alternative PTT processes lotw/eqsl interface
- Enabled all EQSL and LoTW controls – data fields were not being stored in the database
- Added interface to external tqsl binary – invokes tqsl with correct command line parameters to send logged QSO to LoTW.
- Added verification of download LoTW and eQSL database files (adi) with fldigi internal database
- Add instructions in beginners.html document to assist user in downloading and installing the full html system
- Modify Help / Online documentation … menu item to access the local html help documents if present.
ARQ Client vector
- Segmentation fault during ~Address(…) call during program exit while deleting vector of <ARQCLIENT> – changed to vector of <ARQCLIENT *> original code created each ARQCLIENT on the stack a very BAD design fault.
- This seqmentation fault ONLY occurs when either FLARQ or FLAMP are being serviced as socket clients.
- Changed rx_extract_buff from C sz string to C++ string – changed all substring tests and references to C++ string pointers