Flmsg v4.0.0 released
The Fl* development team has released v4.0.0 of Flmsg. Flmsg is a simple forms management editor for the amateur radio supported standard message formats. Form data can be transferred between computers either using standard internet email or via radio frequency broadcasts typically made by an amateur radio operator on your behalf.
This is a major new release of Flmsg and includes a modified user interface, several new features and some bug fixes. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Flmsg continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
- New release
UI mod documentation
- Documentation update UI mod for Red Cross usage
- Changed User Interface, UI, to default to a non-communicator or ‘tyro’ mode
- Added configuration tab UI with check button to select either Expert or Tyro start up.
- Tyro UI is minimum necessary to select custom template, Edit, View, and Exit.
- access to the Expert panel available as Menu item.
- Fix bug in trying to automatically update templates combo
- Changes to accommodate Xcode8 builds CUSTOM autosend
- Remove CUSTOM Autosend button
- use either main menu Autosend for one to many, or
- ARQ transfer for one to one transfers