Fldigi v4.0.2 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v4.0.2. This version of Fldigi is a maintenance release with a couple of bug fixes, performance improvements and several new features.. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 4.0.2 Maintenance release
- revert wefax
- lotw match
- flrigi bw synch
- clang 8.1.0
- sound card
- ifkp image processing
- macro save
- cw end of transmit
- font initialization
- os x socket connect
- winkeyer exit process
- This reverts commit 5609415222335e9376defc325f20ae29c5c8c8ca.
- Modifies wefax.cxx iaw request from Remi, wefax author
- fix failure to mark logbook as dirty when records are matched
flrigi bw synch
- Improve bandwidth table / selection sync with flrig when changing xcvr mode from fldigi
- Correct warning notification with latest Clang compiler on macOS Sierra 10.12.4
- Changed to separate Rx/Tx soundcard instances
- only open/close when samplerate changes
- attempt to reduce incidence of lost sound card in OS X
IFKP image processing
- Rx processing failed to return to TEXT state upon conclusion of image transfer
- Corrected issue with macro tag “Save”
- Add <LF> character to Rx echo text when going from Tx to Rx
- provides visual separation of Tx and Rx text in the Rx panel
- color rendition still applies.
- Force all font initialization to be name dependent
- Font name / Font number can change as user installs or removes fonts from the OS with potentially fatal impact on fldigi font usage.
- May require user to reconfigure various font selections
OS X socket connect
- connect test for fail conditions not correct for OS X
Winkeyer exit process
- Release resources when closing Winkeyer
- Issue ADMIN:CLOSE command to Winkeyer when disconnecting or closing fldigi.