Wizkers:Radio v0.3.5 released
Edouard Lafargue has released version 0.3.5 of the Wizkers:Radio MacOS app.
Wizkers:Radio is a completely new type of rig controller, based on the Wizkers framework. It is the only rig controller app which will work as well on an Android phone or tablet, a Chromebook, or a Mac, Linux or Windows computer.
No matter what the device you are running it on, Wizkers:Radio gives you not only direct access to VFOs and a couple of settings, like most rig controllers do, but to a complete operation dashboard including unique capabilities such as
- Complete working copy of the radio front panel
- “Memory cards” for quick access to frequencies
- Monitoring and graphing of all radio and amplifier parameters: temperature, power, voltage, current
What’s New in Version 0.3.5
- New ATU diagnostics mode for the Elecraft KX3 and KX2 – for 2.74 beta firmware onwards.
- Experimental support for ELAD FDM-DUO, work in progress, this is a minimum implementation.
- Numerous smaller bug fixes..
Wizkers:Radio is available for $8.99 on the Mac App Store. The update is free for existing users.