MacLoggerDX Version 6.12 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.12 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
* Added Spots panel Search field.
* Added QSL Images to Log Panel.
* Added Rotor Stop button.
* DXCC Challenge totals exclude currently deleted entities.
* Added catch and optionally remove invalid QSOs.
* Added Echo Baud rate.
* Fixed Flex Split Delay.
* Derive missing dxcc from call sign in ADIF import.
* LoTW Upload error processing improved.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html