dogparkSDR v1.10 available for download
Dog Park Software has released Version 1.10 of dogparkSDR. dogparkSDR is the first Native Mac client for the Flex Radio Systems Signature series SDR Radios. It takes care of setting and displaying radio parameters, displaying the Panadapter and Waterfall as well as routing the radio audio in and out of the Mac.
DXCluster spots from MacLoggerDX are displayed in the panadapter and can be clicked for quick mode and frequency tuning. The FlexControl is supported as is Local and Remote (Mac) Audio, CWX with macros, local sidetone and radio Memories.
What’s new in version 1.10:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) compatible.
- Added Tracking Notch Filter (TNF) support.
- Added MacLoggerDX tuning when remote option.
- Smaller tuning step size for RTTY.
- Added Panadapter fill color and filter color prefs.
- Added Mic Bias and Mic Boost to Audio prefs.
- Allow port forwarding changes on LAN.
- Replaced deprecated macOS API calls.
- Fixed demo timeout hang.
Version 1.10 of dogparkSDR can be downloaded here and is a free update for all Version 1 customers.
dogparkSDR requires OS X 10.9+ and an Intel 64-bit processor. While a free demo is available, it is time limited to 20 minutes per session. A full Single User License is available for $95 from the Dog Park Software website