Flmsg v4.0.4 released
The Fl* development team has released v4.0.4 of Flmsg. Flmsg is a simple forms management editor for the amateur radio supported standard message formats. Form data can be transferred between computers either using standard internet email or via radio frequency broadcasts typically made by an amateur radio operator on your behalf.
As with all of the FL suite, Flmsg continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
- Maintenance release
- Documentation update
- Update documentation describing file transfers
- File Transfer
- Add user configurable compression of file transfers
- unlikely define for OS X G4 build
- Insure that utils.h and utils.cxx are included in build
- Calendar widget
- Fix to year display bug
- Min Mode List
- Update list of compatible fldigi modes