KLog v0.9.2.9 released
Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has just released v0.9.2.9 of the free KLog logging software for OS X, Linux and Windows.
- January – 0.9.2.9
- Bugfix: Adding new QSO that implies a DXCC or WAZ status already worked failed.
- Bugfix: Modes were not properly added from the setup (TNX KB2YSI).
- UI Change: Freq in the Satellite tab is now not deleted when a new QSO is added.
- Updated translation: Catalan by Josep (Thank you!)
- New translation: Finnish by Kristjan (Thank you!)
As always, Klog is available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. KLog mailing lists are available for users and developers.