SmartSDR for iOS v2.4.1 Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v2.4.1 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store.
This App requires a FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6000 Signature Series Software Defined Radio (SDR) Device. However, the App also contains a FlexRadio Simulator (Demo Mode) that provides an approximation of the App’s features so you can evaluate this App even without owning a FLEX-6000 SDR.
What’s New in Version 2.4.1
- This update 2.4.1 fixes the reported Bluetooth issue.The previous update 2.4.0 contained the following changes and bug-fixes:
- Aligned with the latest FlexRadio SmartSDR Version 2.x
- Improved slice touch / moving capabilities
- Optional display of the S-Meter or dBm value in slice
- Split mode now working again
- Wrong Antenna selection fixed
- Now ATU is only available if the Radio has an antenna Tuner included
- Bandmap IARU changes are now regarded without App restart
- Further improvements for the iPhone X
- Parts of the App have been rewritten and ported to Swift 4 which results in additional speed and stability
- Also, a new Feature (Tool) has been added:
- Voice Macro to record and playback recoded voice (e.g. for calling CQ or responding with 599)
This App is still backward compatible to Version 1 of SmartSDR or can run with the latest SmartSDR version, including SmartLink.
SmartSDR for IOS v2.4.1 is available free of charge.