MacLoggerDX Version 6.23 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.23 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
- Added Expert Electronics SunSDR2 Pro, QRP, MB1, Colibri Drivers.
- Added Icom IC-9700 driver.
- Added XieGu G90 Driver.
- Added preliminary multiFLEX (V3) support.
- Added Yaesu FTdx101D driver.
- Tweet DXCC name.
- Speed up ADIF Import.
- QSL Via only blue-tags calls with LoTW uploads within last year.
- Added Reject specific dxcluster spot frequencies.
- Added Log panel worked/confirmed unique call signs count.
- Log panel Contextual menu – Add QSO to Selection.
- Disable Logbook menu selections where prefs are blank.
- Added DX panel zip code VoiceOver descriptor.
- Change ADIF export *QSL_RCVDs from V to Y.
- Added ADIF export CONT (Continent).
- ADIF MODE export PKT for PACKET not FM.
- Added CW Keyer speed stepper.
- Filter out duplicate WSJT-X QSOs.
- Added snr to WSJT-X CQ spot comment.
- Log JTDX TX power.
- Log station power if WSJT-X power missing.
- Removed IC-706 CAT PTT from help files.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html