MacLoggerDX Version 6.24 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.24 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
- Added a Tool Bar.
- Highlight confirmed QSOs.
- Added Flex SmartSDR v2.5 support.
- Added Radant AZ Rotor driver.
- GS-232 Rotor driver improved.
- Faster session spots loading at startup.
- Radio settings increased to 16.
- Enable/Disable all real time uploads.
- Larger QSL image email attachment.
- Read VFO selection for IC-7610, IC-9700, IC-7850, IC-7851.
- Power Standby on Quit fixed for TS-890S.
- Fixed DX Panel Mode worked color bug.
- Fixed spurious WSJT-X multi-instance DX Call messages.
- FTdx101D split fixed.
- Correct 300 dpi QSL image on Retina Macs.
- Fixed Icom IC-775 driver bug.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html