FLNET v7.3.3 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ has announced the release of FLNET v7.3.3.
FLNET provides the Amateur Radio Net Control Station operator with a real time tool to assist him or her in managing the net activities. A single screen with multiple windows is used to allow rapid entry, search, pick and display of all stations calling in to the net. All operations on the main screen are accomplished with keyboard entries only. No mouse action is required to perform the net control functions. Experience has shown that most net control operators prefer this method of operation to improve the speed of entry and selection.
What’s new in Version 7.3.3 Maintenance release
* prefs file containing mainX, mainY & ui_size
* restore saved state main dialog position / size
* Changes to accommodate build on older i386 OS-X architecture
* add hamcall query interface
* add secure network access support
* remove qrzlib search from program
* add support source
* add library source
OSX build script
* Modify to only build dmg with dylibs
* mods to allow building on Windows-MinGW-Msys
* change flxmlrpc configure summary report
* update file contents
Full details are available in the ReadMe file available online.
As with all of the FL suite, FLNET continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
October 20, 2019 @ 4:20 pm
PRICE ? ? ? ?