The WSJT Development Group is pleased to announce the general availability (GA) release of WSJT-X Version 2.1.1.
WSJT-X 2.1.1 is a bug fix release addressing regressions in the prior
- Document rules for the UDP message protocol.
- Fix bug that could cause display of a blank Settings window.
- Fix message parsing to properly handle 4-character directed CQs
- Fix a potential crash in the interface to Omni-Rig.
- Improve handling of unexpected rig off line status changes from
- Add an option to highlight unworked 2-character grid fields rather
than 4-character grid squares.
- Fix bug that caused unwanted disabling of "Enable Tx" in Fox mode.
- Log duplicate contacts in FT8 DXpedition Fox mode.
- Regenerate the GFSK Tx waveform if Tx audio frequency is changed.
- Fix the behavior of double-clicking on a decoded message with first
callsign displayed as an unresolved hash code <...>.
- Fix a problem with determining "worked before" status after a band
- Updates to the WSJT-X 2.1 User Guide.
- Fix a production issue with the macOS tool chain that generated
Upgrading from earlier versions of WSJT-X should be seamless. There is
no need to uninstall a previous version or move any files.
Links to installation packages for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh are
You can also download the packages from our SourceForge site:
It may take a short time for the SourceForge site to be updated.
WSJT-X is licensed under the terms of Version 3 of the GNU General
Public License (GPL). Development of this software is a cooperative
project to which many amateur radio operators have contributed. If you
use our code, please have the courtesy to let us know about it. If you
find bugs or make improvements to the code, please report them to us in
a timely fashion.
We hope you will enjoy using WSJT-X Version 2.1.1.