MacLoggerDX Version 6.28 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.28 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatible.
- Added WSJT-X Data/Pkt mode for Yaesu FT-8nn radios.
- Alert Document folder access problem.
- Added All Bands option to DXCC Awards panel.
- Added DXSummit spots to extra_cluster.
- Added Icom set date.
- Take DX de location from WSJT-X.
- LoTW bulk upload bug fixed.
- New Log File bug fixed.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html