SkookumLogger v2.4.13 now available
Bill Myers, K1GQ, released version 2.4.13 of his contest logging software SkookumLogger for macOS.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest logging program suitable for the most demanding contester. It runs on MacOS, supporting single-mode and and mixed-mode events on 13 bands between 160m and 23cm. SkookumLogger requires a K1EL WinKeyer or a YCCC SO2R Box to send CW.
Some SkookumLogger Features
- Any number of QSOs per log
- Duplicate checking as callsigns are entered
- Partial callsign matching against Super Check Partials (SCP) database and log
- Integrated download of the SCP and cty.dat databases
- Exchange Archive database (like personal call history files)
- Separate activity table windows (like band maps) for each contest band
- Multiplier checksheets for countries, regions, prefixes, zones, locators, other
- Time Tracker and Rate Tracker panels
- Score window with band breakdown and scoring for most contests
- Bidirectional DX Cluster packet spotting interface, with skimmer and QSX support
- CW keyboard mode
- Great circle map with terminator overlay
- SkookumNet networking for multi-operator/multi-transmitter configurations
- Green Heron, Easy Rotor and SARTEK rotator interfaces
- Elecraft KPA500 and KPA1500, ACOM 2000A, and Alpha 87A amplifier interfaces
- Elecraft KAT500 antenna tuner interface
- YCCC SO2R Box interface including its WinKeyer emulation
- YCCC MOAS antenna switch interface with antenna pattern overlays on the great circle map
- Cabrillo export for submitting log entries
- ADIF and CSV export for moving contest QSOs to a general-purpose logger
- Automated log submission via Apple Mail and via Web browser
- Statistics report for post-contest analysis of your contest log
- CW Practice mode for developing your running skills off the air
2.4.13 2020-01-29 New features
The Minnesota QSO Party is now supported for entrants outside MN. Thanks AF8A.
Increased the width of QSO Points Per Hour display text fields from 3 digits to 4 digits to prevent truncation in certain RSGB contests. Thanks GØDVJ.
Added JetBrains Mono as a recognized monospace font.
When changing the Fixed Pitch Font in Logging preferences, previous style choices are now not changed unless the new font doesn‘t have the style; in those cases the style is set to Regular. See the updated Fonts and Colors topic in the Log Window section of Help.