EchoHam version v2.13 has been released
EchoHam allows Amateur Radio operators to use the Echolink network from their Mac. You must be a licensed Amateur Radio operator to use this software.
Echoham, the OS X client for Echolink operation has been updated to version 2.07 and is now available in the OS X App Store.
Whats new in version 2.13
- Transmit timeout in preferences
- Improved network checking on startup
- Bug fix which cause crash on connection to certain stations
- Minor bug fixes
- Added support for automatic port forwarding on NAT-PMP capable routers. This feature will improve connectivity with Apple devices such as Airport.
- Fixed crash on “Connect” in V2.10
- Minor improvements to make automatic port forwarding via uPnP compatible with more routers.
Echoham is a free download and can be obtained from the Apple App Store.
September 12, 2020 @ 4:10 pm
This program really needs a way to say favorites! Other than that it works.
October 16, 2020 @ 5:19 pm
Sorry but I cannot get it to work. Using latest MacBook Air. Cannot get an ID number. VE2TUL
December 22, 2020 @ 11:06 pm
How long does it take to validate the callsign? — Dave VK2KFU