KLog 2.2 released – Callsign identification and bugfix
KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS! KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, ClubLog integration, WSJT-X, DX-Marathon support and much more! KLog is available in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, Danish, English, Finish, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
Klog 2.2 released – Callsign identification and bugfix Aug 2022 – 2.2
- Bugfix: DL was not properly shown in the DXCC status table (Closes #460) (TNX N6PAZ)
- Bugfix: Clublog QSO status export to file was not properly done.
- Bugfix: Removing first char in the callsign caused a crash. (Closes #455) (TNX G4MKT)
- Bugfix: Database was not beig properly created in first start.
- Bugfix: Changing the statistic widget crashed KLog. (Closes #484)
- Bugfix: Some prefixes were not properly identified.
- Bugfix: Fixed some database column name typos.
- Improvement: Callsign identification optimized.
- Improvement: The Debug logging has been improved, still much work TBD.
- Improvement: General code cleaning (coveralls.io)
- Improvement: General code cleaning (lgtm.com alerts)
- Improvement Distance is now stored for new QSO added or modified QSOs from the UI. (Closes #459).
- Map back to OSM to recover the map for raspberry & linux
- Translations: Spanish (EA4K).
You can download the latest version of KLog for free from:
Don’t forget to join the Telegram groups or the Mailing list to receive the latest information!
You can find more information on the KLog website at: http://www.klog.xyz